Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lorelei's Musings...

Mommy: The leaves are changing, which means Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming soon.
Lorelei: And presents!
Mommy: Yes, but that's not what Christmas is really about. Christmas is about Jesus, right?
Lorelei: No, Christmas is about Lorelei. That's ME!
(I think we'll be starting our Advent devotions EARLY this year)

And while sitting on my lap today, Lorelei also informed me that one day, she will have a house made out of bricks with all the same colors as ours. And she will be a mommy too and have her ears pierced. She will have five children (all boys), and their dad's name will be Zack. And, as their Grammy, I will take her boys to Coco Key and T-Rex and cook for them whenever I want. Thanks, Lorelei. I'd love to!

No comments:

Post a Comment