Monday, October 21, 2013

Little things

Sometimes, the little things sift through my memory like water through cupped hands. I wish I was better at capturing them:
-The sheer delight in discovering that the Harvest Fairy has indeed visited the new fairy house Lorelei had painted and dutifully decorated with flowers for her. She'd been waiting a solid two weeks for that note in tiny fairy scribble.
-The way Lulu names her stuffed animals, her favorite name of choice at the moment being "Foglight."
-Gryffin's darling quotes:
"If I was a Jedi Knight, I would not get to see you and then I would miss you," and, "Goodnight, Mommy. I love you more than anything in the whole wide world!"
Love those little ones and all the joy they bring to the little moments of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment