Saturday, January 8, 2011

Our Social Life in Shreds

When the Pfeuffers invited us for dinner, we knew the forecast called for snow, but INDOORS???
While we were downstairs keeping our toes toasty, guess what the kids were doing upstairs with a bag of paper shreddings... 
 The floors in every upstairs room were covered in white!
Dave got out the vacuums and away we went.
 Brooke with the Dirt Devil (after our little devils attacked).
 Proud Dad.
Cleaning up while kids are growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing. You can imagine how far I got with this kids' broom.
 At least Lorelei's pitching in, but I don't know why she's smiling... we are NOT happy about this.
 And the little devil himself.
Most ironic part--today a present arrived in the mail: my first Dyson Vacuum, from my sweet hubby (I've been wanting one).  Should've brought it to the dinner party.  I will next time (yeah, right--I think our kids have done more than enough to stave off dinner invitations for the Connellys).  Sorry, Pfeuffer family!

No comments:

Post a Comment