Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin Patch x 3

My little punkins are loving the fall pumpkin patches.
 Our first trip was to Kansas City Pumpkin Patch in Gardner with Lulu's class.  Gryffy and Mommy tagged along.

 Duck races!
 Gryffy always makes mouth movements when he does things.  It's pretty adorable.
 Cole, Lulu, Spencer and Gryffy with L's first grade teacher, Mrs. Brahl.


 L & Bree.
 Love the action hero poses.

 At some point, you just give up on normal photos.


 G was right at home.
 I have Gryffy in the mornings now that he has afternoon preschool, and I have to say that I love this special time!  One one gorgeous day, we went to Deanna Rose before school.
 Maybe because it's right by our house, or because we have so many memories here, but I just adore Deanna Rose.  And look at the creativity!  Deanna Rose knows how to do fall.





 Gryffy loved the hay bales as we waited for the hayride back.  Mommy didn't.  My allergies went hay-wire!
Gryffy's class took a field trip to Johnson Farms in Martin City, MO.  We went to this one last year as a family, and it's even better this year.  Aren't those kids darling?!

 This was my favorite new feature, a ginormous play area for the kids.
 And the old maze isn't too shabby either.
Halloween's on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment