Monday, October 25, 2010

Ladies Weekend!

It was a weekend with the Luksa ladies! We began with a brunch at our house, then took off to Holiday Mart, and finished the day with a housewarming for Daphne. Then Shelby and Maura spent the night.
 Cousins: Shelby, Wendy, Daphne, Lindsy
(none of us have sisters!)
 With Grammy, who turns 80 next month!
Brunch at our house: French toast casserole with berry syrup, ham and asparagus strata, Shelby's pound-of-butter scones, mimosas and Bloody Marys. We know how to start a day!
The Holiday Mart is crowded--beer took the edge off!
Me & Lindsy at Daphne & Nick's housewarming. I got us all lost driving there (I had Daphne's old address), but we eventually found our way!
I was tired after hours of chasing after kids, but Shelby wasn't ready to go. We struck a bargain--she watched the kids while I raised my feet and sipped pinot grigio for the remainder of the evening. Looks like she's having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment