Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lauber Fam in Photos

Tonight I did another photo shoot with my cousins, the Lauber family. It was so much fun to capture them! Enjoy.  











P.S. I'm not doing any more free photo shoots--sorry, but this was family! I feel like I would need to charge some fee to make up for the time photography takes away from family.  I'm tossing around the idea of taking one hour of photos for $100 if you provide your own camera card, and charging $150 if you want me to edit ten of those pictures--you can still have all rights to them and print them out wherever you would like (or blow them up into massive sizes at Sam's or Copy Max and mount them yourself--very inexpensive to do). I've just had people asking me about it lately, and I feel like this is only fair to my family. Not that I'm seriously branching out into photography, or anything... just in case anyone else is interested.  Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment