Saturday, August 18, 2012

Holey Molars & Believing God

We had our third fairy visit of the week. Carie Flutterfilling had dusted herself over the debt crisis in the fairy realm brought on by Lorelei's lost teeth.
 I love how she can't pronouce her "th" anymore.  It all comes out as "f".  As in, "I lost another toof!"
 Let's have a dental recap of this week...
Monday:
 Thursday:
Saturday--what a precious gummy grin!
The tooth fairy had to visit Lulu downstairs since the kids have a couch slumber party on weekends, which meant I had to wake her super early. Once she saw the loot, I had to whisk her upstairs and make room for my "Believing God" girls.  It was our last 7am meeting of the summer.
I have absolutely loved spending Saturday mornings with them (Lisa, Tasha, Leah & Jena) for the past ten weeks! It all just started with us standing around at a tailgate, feeling like we all wanted to have some fellowship to bide the summer but not knowing where to find it.  Ten minutes into the conversation, and we had a time picked out and a DVD series (compliments of our Women's Ministry Leader, Lori) in hand. I love spontaneity! We rotate homes and watch DVDs that go along with intensive homework. We've grown so much together through tears and laughter.  I love these ladies so much!
Just so I won't forget, here's our Shield of Faith:
1. God is who He says He is
2. God can do what He says He can do
3. I am who God says I am
4. I can do all things through Christ
5. God's Word (Holy Spirit) is alive and active in me
I'm believing God!


No comments:

Post a Comment