Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Party & Snow Day

Gryffin's class got to celebrate their holiday party a day before Lorelei's, and it was a lucky thing too.
 See that snowball in Gryffy's hand?  It was an omen of things to come.
 Gryffy's getting into the game.  He's "frozen" and came up with this cool pose.
 All the other kids copied when his turn was over.
 Gryffy has the most amazing group of teachers this year, and I wanted to do something extra special for them (and for Lulu's teacher, Mrs. Brahl) to thank them.  I gathered recipes from all the kids in Gryffy's class since I was in charge of the class gifts, and made special tabs to fill these pretty binders.  It was a great way to include everyone, and I think the teachers loved them.



 But poor first graders, their party was canceled.  So I got a call the morning of the big snow, and Stacy and friends were gathering with the already-made party supplies to throw our own Snow Day party.  It was a hit.
Gryffy took a few hits that day, too :o(
 Snow what fun it turned out to be!
 And who doesn't love an extra day of Winter Break?  More time with these darlings all to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment